Monday, August 19, 2019

Milk Expiration


Hey All!!

So.. The milk that I bought today expires AFTER I go home.. This is crazy stuff. Haha so I guess any milk that I have left over will be Elder Brooksby's when I go home. Haha

As my mission comes to a quick end, I've been having millions and millions of thoughts shooting through my head all day every day. And I'm not quite sure how to put it all into words. There are so many mixed emotions and it's all just coming so fast. But I am excited to see you all and be back home!

We have a lady we are teaching named Sharon and she is sooo elect. Haha we sat down with her in the commons area of her apartment building and we started talking to her about The Restoration. And after we started talking about Joseph Smith, she stopped us in the middle of the lesson and said: "This is amazing. Yall didn't know this, but I've been on a search. I've been searching for the true Church." We were like.. HEY!! Here it is! Haha stop the search! Haha she is super sweet and she is going to be coming to Church with us this week!

I've loved my time with Elder Brooksby and we have been doing so good together. The ward here is sweet and they support us like noooo other!!! They are so sweet.

Well next week will be my last email home to everyone. It's so crazy! Only 10 days from now I will be with you all again. Haha hopefully you are all ready causeeee I'm coming whether you are or not ;) I hope you have a great week! I love and miss ya!

Love, Elder Welling! 








No comments:

Post a Comment