Monday, April 23, 2018

Great Week!!


How's everything going?! Everything this week is actually going quite well!! Haha we found another investigator named Tiffany!! We were actually sitting in our car looking at our maps on our phones and this lady walks by and waves at us. So we get out of the car and start talking to her and eventually start teaching her!! Haha it was awesome!!  We were able to find 2 new investigators this week! Their names are Jessi and Tiffany!! They are awesome! Both were very shocked that there was a modern day Prophet on the earth today! Haha so that was awesome to see them have a spark of interest!
          It's been pretty warm this week! We have been walking around without jackets on and the leaves are starting to come back over here!!
That's scary to hear about Colton and the wreck he was in. Tell him that at least it wasn't a bus this time ;) hahahaha but that's scary. I'm glad he is okay!!
          I saw on Facebook that Shandee and Josh had their little baby!! It was awesome to see. Josh emailed me this week and talked to me a little bit so that was cool too.
         
          Dad are you doing a 20 mile hike with them?! Or are you just sending them up the mountain and telling them to hurry? Haha that sounds like a lot of work for a little merit badge ;) but it is better than swimming I guess... Haha
         
          We also have another family we found that we want to start teaching! They are Metonite so that will be interesting. But they are the nicest people ever!!
          It was sad to hear about what happened to the sister missionaries in Evanston!! Hopefully that guy doesn't show up to your ward and actually do what he says he is going to do. Haha that would be super awkward. He claims to be a Prophet then huh?! That's weird!! Haha who is the guy? Evanston is too big I might know him hahahaha.
          Well one of the nights we came home this week, we were kinda feeling fed up with the Cockroaches. So we took the nasty sticky traps and put them in a frying pan and burnt them all. Kinda brutal, but it relieved some anger that was kindling inside of me towards them, so it was a good thing right?! Haha I didn't hear them scream or anything so that was good. Hahahaha
          This week's district meeting went pretty good actually!! We had a good time and I enjoyed it!! The Zone Leaders came and all of that so it was good!! We then went on exchanges after district meeting with the ZL and I went to Woodstock for the night!!
          All these Welling women are pregnant?! Haha jeez!! I had no clue Carly was having a baby too?! That's awesome! And Brittany! Haha a little Chevy is gonna be running around.
          This week has been super busy. We have done a ton of service and it's been awesome. We found 5 more potentials this week over service!! We posted on some local pages on Facebook and offered free service to some people and people are asking us to come over!! It's been awesome.
Well I have officially decided that I Love Romney. I'm going to ask President if I will be here another one! Hahaha me and the Roaches have made pretty good friends I guess!!
          West Virginia gets better and better every day. Haha we see something new every day and it just makes me and Elder Munden laugh! Haha
          Well in about 10 days I will be turning 19!! I'm kind of sad that I'm getting older ;) I'm really starting to feel it in my back. Hahahaha jk I'm excited but I can't believe I will be 20 when I get home haha.
Anyways I hope you have a great week!! I love and miss ya!

Love, Elder Welling! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment