Monday, May 28, 2018

Great Week and New Car


Hey All,

How's everything going? I'm glad you all had a good week. Sounds like you are all going to have a party today! Lol

Well earlier this week.. We went over to the Hurley House. They are a family in our branch! While there we ate dinner and were talking for a bit, and then the kids asked me and Elder Munden to come play basketball with them for a little bit. So I agreed and went outside. Now note... It has been raining for weeks straight.. Anyways we are playing having a great time. Later in the game one of the kids asked if I could dunk it.. Well since I hadn't tried in a while, I thought I would give it a shot. So I go and try and dunk it and my foot steps right in a mud spot as I am about to take off the ground.. So my feet fly out from under me, and I land straight on my back in the mud. Oh yes, I was in my white shirt and all.. Hahaha so that was embarrassing. But ya live and ya learn I guess!

We have had an awesome week. With new transfers and all we have been able to work more and more with the branch and its so awesome. We had a branch splits night where we all met at the branch building and then just went out and visited people together!

We are not having so much of a cock roach problem anymore. We have an occasional few.. Like elder Munden found one in our fridge and one in our microwave. But now we are infested with ants and spiders. I think I want the roaches back.. Lol I hate ants and I hate spiders even more! They are everywhere and the ants are just annoying. But I do live in a West Virginia Trailer park so I'm getting tye full experience!

We drive clear to Ellicott City on Wednesday and dropped our little girl off (Pheobee) she was a good girl. She was a 2015 Chevy Equinox.. But then we picked up the 2018 Nissan Rogue and boy oh boy.. He is a beast. A sexy beast. His name is Pedro.. Elder Munden and I had a long and in depth conversation on what his car name should be.. And we came to the conclusion that he looked like a little Hispanic. So his name is Pedro!! Lol but this car is sooo nice. It's does everything I swear! It almost drives by itself! Haha it was about 7 hours of driving that day.. But it was worth it.

We did pick up one new investigator this week! It was awesome. We were knocking clear on the borders of our area.. And we found him! He is a really nice old guy. And he was super Open to hearing the message! So hopefully we get to Keep teaching him an all!

Well.. It's been a good week. And this week will be just as good! I hope you have a good week. Thanks for all you do. I love and miss you all!

Love, Elder Welling! 












No comments:

Post a Comment