Monday, May 7, 2018

The Field is White and Baptisms


Hey Everyone!!

    How is it going!! Everything is going great over here!

             This last week has been awesome here in West Virginia. We have had a lot of fun celebrating my birthday and finding people to teach. We got to spend time with some awesome members, the Bennetts for my birthday, we ate chicken and waffles.  I love the Bennetts.  They are homie members hah.   This week we found 5 new investigators and taught a lot of lessons! We also committed one of our investigators named David to Baptism and he said yes!!

       I received a call this week from a family in Cumberland.. I had worked with them and taught them since November. Well they called me this week and asked me to come up to Cumberland to Baptize them. I can't tell you how happy I was when they asked. I told them I would love to do it and that I wouldn't miss it!! So I will be going to Baptize them on the 19th!!

          We have done a lot of service this week and all around just had a great week, I even got to eat at a Café Rio for my birthday in Fredrick Maryland.  I learned on exchanges this week from the Petersburg Elders how to make a tie!!  So I have officially started making my own ties, and it honestly doesn’t look too bad!!  Ha ha  it actually looks pretty dang good!  I have also been walking around a lot this week and I got pretty sun burned!! Lol, but it was worth it, because we found a lot of people to teach!

        Well.. The field is white already to Harvest here in Romney and it’s amazing to see.  It may be small, but has so much potential.  I love the people we meet every week and they are so nice to us.  The area is for sure flipping around and the work is moving forward! I love the work here and strive to be better than I was yesterday. Even though it's hard sometimes to always do that! Haha I hope you have a great week! Thanks for all you do! I love and miss you!

Love, Elder Welling! 

























No comments:

Post a Comment