Monday, May 14, 2018

Hello All....




Hey Everyone!!

I hope you all had an awesome mother's day! I for sure did! We went to church, and then went home to change our clothes. After that we went to Dicks and talked with him for a bit. Then we Skyped our families and that was awesome!! I loved skyping you all so much! It made me so happy to see you all! You all look great. After that we had a mother's day cookout at dicks with some of his family and it was good as well!

I'm glad everyone at Grandma Welling’s enjoyed the video David made! It looked awesome. I got to watch it.

I'm sure Weston is glad to be going to Puerto Rico! He and I talk every Monday and he is doing great! Haha I'm sure he is excited to go to where he was called.

The snakes I held last week was at an investigators house here. They have about 6 pythons and then the little little one that I was holding and it was freaking cool! Hahaha they feel much weirder then I thought and we almost got to see him feed them live rats! But some were not hungry. Haha

Tell Caleb Happy Birthday for me this week! I can't believe he is going to be 13!! And he will be 14 when I get home! That's weird to think about. Haha

This Saturday is the Baptism for that family in Cumberland. So I will make sure I take lots of pictures. We have a member taking us and an investigator going with us.  I'm excited and honored that they asked me to do it. It makes everything worth it when you see someone come unto Christ and follow him. It's amazing the change that takes place. It's just proves that he lives and that he is aware of what we go through.

Thanks for the emails. I sure love them! It is strange to think that I am half done with all the Skype calls on my mission! I only have 2 more. That's weird to think about. Haha anyways I hope you have a great week! I love and miss you all!

Love, Elder Welling!
































No comments:

Post a Comment