Monday, June 25, 2018

Last Week in Romney....


Hello!!

Well what a week!! We have had a great week and I loved finishing off on a great week for my last week in Romney. I can't tell ya how much I will miss Romney, the Branch and the people I was here with. I love it all so much and it hurts to leave. I was hoping I would stay another one so I could be here for 6 months. But I didn't get lucky enough I guess.
     I will now be serving in a city called Shrewsbury Pennsylvania. It's directly above Baltimore and is on the same highway. From what I have heard the ward is awesome and loves missionaries. I guess we will see! I'm excited for the new area. But I don't want to leave Romney. I will leave Romney this Wednesday.
President Christiansen leaves on June 30th and President Mutumbo will be doing a mission tour after that so I will meet him the first part of July! That should be exciting.
   This week we were knocking doors and we knocked on a bigger white house.. We wait for a little while and a lady dressed like a nurse comes to the door.. She says "Uhhhh this is A nursing home.".. Yes we knocked on a nursing home door. How we missed the sign... I do not know.. But that was awkward! Haha
Anyways I'm sorry this is a shorter email.  We have been busy.  It will be much longer next week! I love and miss you!

Love, Elder Welling! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment