Monday, July 2, 2018

Goodbyes and Hello's


Hey All!

How is it going?! I hope everything was going great there in Evanston!! It even sounds like Evanston had a pretty wild day with the guy at the court house! I'm sure that was wild for everyone. But I'm glad they caught him and all is well again!
My week has been pretty wild! On Wednesday of last week President Fullmer picked us up and drove us all the way to Columbia to transfers.. Unfortunately I didn't make it in time for all the pictures! Haha anyways it was super hard saying goodbye to all the people I loved so much in Romney. I really love those people. And it hurt saying goodbye. But it was time for me to leave, and now I am in Shrewsbury Pennsylvania!! And let me tell ya.. This ward is awesome. They are all so awesome. My first Sunday here was great! I can already tell I am going to love it here!
The Shrewsbury area is full of corn fields and farm lands! I love it! Our area is pretty big.. We have an area that has a lot of little areas in it. The towns we cover is pretty spread out. But they are nice towns! I love it here. There are a ton of churches here in Pennsylvania.. There are soooooo many.
My companions name is Elder Tyler Jackson! He is from Los Angeles California.. And he is awesome. We like the same things and get along great. He has been in the area a transfer longer then me and so we are doing great!
For preparation days here we usually go and eat breakfast with a couple of older ladies at a little Cafe. And then we go to the York Pennsylvania church building to email and play basketball with the other elders! There are 10 elders within 30 minutes range of us. There is a ton of York missionaries! Which I'm not used too.. My whole mission I have been out in the middle of now where, not next to any missionaries.. Haha And there are 3 wards and a Spanish branch that meet in our same building! Which is the York Building!
What's weird is I actually stopped by and met some members that knew LeAnn Turner!! Haha it was crazy!! And the members that sent you the picture was the Brown family! They are awesome!
We have a super nice place and it's pretty big as well so that's always nice. Haha  We get to go and meet the new mission president tomorrow! President Christiansen texted us all on Saturday and told us bye and that President Mutumbo was now in charge. That was kind of sad. But I'm excited to meet the new one tomorrow! He is really excited to get going! We'll I hope everything goes well this week and you enjoy the 4th!! I love and miss you! Have a great week!! Love ya!

Love, Elder Welling!
SAYING GOODBYE....














HELLO SHREWSBURY...












No comments:

Post a Comment