Monday, March 11, 2019

Leaving a town I LOVE


Hey All!!

Start spreading the news because I am headed to BALTIMORE!! Haha just kidding. Not quite Baltimore. Close though! I am headed to a place called Chesapeake. Which is right on the Chesapeake Bay and is half of Baltimore! So I'm not going to the Inner Harbor which is the super sketch part. But I am still going to half of Baltimore! Haha

This week has been super sad! I've been here in Luray Virginia for the last 5 months. I've been here for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Valentines Day, and almost St. Patrick's day! Haha I have loved the experiences and people that we have taught and been with. I love the branch and I love the members here! I will never forget them and I cannot wait to come back and visit them all. We said goodbye to most of the members yesterday at church. We will be stopping by some places here in the next 2 days to say goodbye to some more! It's always super sad to leave and area. And it's always hard too! But just like always, missionaries live around and change. And now I'm headed to Chesapeake!

Here is my new Address:
1403 Browning Drive,
Essex, MD. 21221

I added it up the other night when we came in for the night.. Over the last 19 months, I have served 10 months in a branch. That is so crazy!! But I wouldn't trade the last 10 months for anything. The branches and members I have served with have changed my life and helped me learn and grow so much!! The Romney and Luray Branch will always be my favorites!

My new companion is Elder Jared Howell! He served in Luray when I served In Romney! I've never actually served around him. But I've seen him at meetings and Zone Conferences! So we will see how it goes.

Sorry this week's email is super short. We are super busy today with everything we have to do. Elder Kershaw is going home in 2 days and we have been sending things home and running around everywhere trying to figure everything out. Soooo stressful! Haha

Anyways, I hope you have a great week! I love and miss you! I promise I won't die in Chesapeake/Baltimore! Haha it's gonna be great! Love ya!

Love, Elder Welling! 

No comments:

Post a Comment