Monday, April 22, 2019

Great Easter Week


Hey All!!

My week was super great and got even better with Easter on Sunday! Our week was super busy and full of things to do and people to talk to. Haha

To start off this Wednesday I will be getting a new companion named Elder Tyler Beus! He came out in September 2018 and he was with me over in Frony Royal while I was in Luray! So we know each other and we are gonna get it done! Haha

This week our ward is having 6 baptisms, so I get to interview 6 people for Baptism! The first 5 are a family from Nigeria. They are super solid and ready for Baptism! Their name is the Adeloula Family and they will be baptized this coming Wednesday! Then we have a kid named Jamar and he is 17 and from Baltimore. He is super excited to get baptized and he is super solid as well. He will be getting baptized this coming Saturday!

For Easter this week we got to eat with the Goncalves family! It was super good! They had some Brazilian food called Adobo on rice and that stuff was goooooood. Haha

The city of Baltimore is getting a little more wild at this time of the year. It starting to get hot here and that means that everyone is out on the streets. Which also means every single day in the city is super crazy here. Haha but it also means that there are a lot more people to talk to!

Anyways, my week has been good and I have loved being here in Baltimore! Have a great week! I love and miss ya!

Love, Elder Welling! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment