Monday, May 13, 2019

Last Mothers Day in the Field

Hey All!! 

This week FLEW. I talked with the family over Skype yesterday and gave them a big update on everything that is happening with me on the mission.. The gist of the Skype call was that I love the city of Baltimore! Yes, it's a wild city.. But it's growing on me and I love the diversity here! So many good experiences I will remember the rest of my life and I will be forever grateful for them! 

Elder Beus and I are still going hard out here on the streets and talking to every living soul we see.. Trying to anyways. It's hard when you have a thousand of people passing you all the time. Haha but we are loving it! 

We are officially in the rain season on the east coast. Elder Beus and I got caught in the rain three times this week and the busses decided not to work in our favor those three days.. So we got wet and had to wait for busses as well! Haha

Not a whole lot to report on this week.. So sorry this is such a short email this week. There will be more next week! ;) We did the same Ole same Ole missionary work! I'm loving life and look forward to grinding out these next few months! I love and miss you all!

Love, Elder Welling















No comments:

Post a Comment