Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Missing Hunting Camp and More Baptisms

The winter box arrived safely and I have all of the stuff! Also, can you send me some sweaters? I dont care what color they are! Guess what?!? Elder Fitz did not get transferred! He is staying with me for another transfer! Which is awesome because me and him are doing work in our area! I know the area pretty good and I actually drove for the first time on my mission last week! Im glad hunting week is going great and It makes me sick to think you are already up in Bondurant! Tell everyone up there that they better be missing my back massages ;) anyways, Im sure it is different without Brad! But it will still be fun, He is still there I promise! Tell everyone hi for me. I miss it! And it makes me sick to think about it. But I only have to miss one more!!! I wish I was there with them! haha I love hunting! I am also kinda homesick.. but it will get better! Priesthood blessings are quite the experience. For me, a lot of times, what first comes to mind is to tell people how much Our heavenly Father loves them. The things that come into your mind you just have to say! It is actually really cool and a great experience! We have been teaching Barbara's son Ashton.. He agreed to be baptized November 11th! I was so happy to hear him say yes! We are also teaching Hunters sister and she is really close to baptism as well! She is a pentocostal.. and they are known as the "Holy Rollers" lol, They get up in middle of there meetings and throw their hands up in the air and start yelling and rolling around on the floor! Its pretty crazy! haha Well I have to admit.. the mission makes us awkward. I say the most awkward things sometimes.. and it is so weird! haha I write down all the awkward things me and my companion say to people! We also get asked some weird questions! Like Elder Deardon once was asked if we pray to Santa clause.. Someone told this person that Mormons pray to Santa.. haha Well not much has been going on this week! The confirmations were cool! And Gettysburg was so awesome! We are eating every night and sadly.. We do not play much bball.. Im trying to stay fit because I don't wanna get fat! Haha!! Hopefully all is going great for you! I miss you tons and think of you daily. I also received all of your letters. Thank you so much. Its hard being away from home. But it is only making me stronger. Thanks for the encouraging words and ya better shoot a big one for me! Thanks for the advice also! It will help! The scriptures seem to sink in to me more now than they ever have! I love you all and hope you have a great week! Hopefully there is more to share next week! Love ya!


                                                                                                                                      Love, Elder welling!!










No comments:

Post a Comment