Monday, December 31, 2018

Happy New Year


Hey all!

This week has been an interesting one! But to start off it was so good to talk to you all on Christmas!! I loved seeing and talking to you all again. I can't believe I have called you all 3 times on my mission already. It's crazy! 

After Christmas we actually ran out of our monthly miles on our car.. So we had to walk everywhere the rest of the week. So it has been pretty brutal. Haha we added it all up and we have walked 28 miles the last 2-3 days!

This Sunday our branch building was full! There wasn't an empty chair in the entire building. Which was super unusual. Haha usually we have about 12-20 people there!

The general gist of our week was a lot a lot of walking and talking to people with not to much success. Haha it was rainy and it was a slower week. But we found one new friend to teach this week and her name is Trey! We are going back this week to teach her! 

Tomorrow is officially 2019 ..which is insane. I remember when I first came out in 2017 people would ask when I go home and I would say 2019 and they would just be blown away. Haha but now I am telling people 2019 and that is this year! Buckle up. Haha

Well sorry there wasn't much to report on this week. Thanks for the emails and everything! I love and miss ya!

Love, Elder Welling!















No comments:

Post a Comment